Malayan Insurance Co., Inc. is the leading non-life insurance company in the Philippines. Founded in 1930, Malayan offers its client and the public guaranteed peace of mind through service excellence, quality insurance protection, and the prompt processing and settlement of just and valid claims.
- Ranked number 1 in non-life insurance in terms of Gross Premiums Written since 1970 by the Insurance Commission
- Awarded as Best in Corporate Governance and Corporate Social Responsibility by the Philippine Insurers and Reinsurers Association for 2 consecutive years (2011, 2012) and Best in Sustainability (2013)
- Received favorable ratings from A.M. Best for 8 consecutive years
- Net worth of 8.1 billion pesos in 2014, the highest in the industry
- Malayan's 26.7 billion pesos in Assets (2014) is the largest in the industry
- Malayan Insurance is authorized by the Insurance Commission to underwrite the following: Aviation, Engineering, Fire/Property, Marine, Miscellaneous Casualty, Motorcar, Personal Accident, Residential Fire and Travel Insurance, and Surety/Bonds.
- Extensive network of 34 branches and service offices nationwide and is a member of the Yuchengco Group of Companies (YGC)
Malayan Equals Non-Life Insurance
Malayan guarantees to provide its policyholders the best non-life insurance protection and fair and prompt settlement of valid claims at all times.
MICO's Quality Policy
"We, the management and staff of Malayan Insurance, a non-life insurance company commit to:
customers' need and exceed their expectations,
employees' productivity and provide opportunity for their growth,
review and improve systems and relationships with suppliers; meet regulatory
Objectively make decisions based on accurate and timely information."