Insurance Protection for Motorcycle
“Your Motorcycle Insurance Protection exclusively by Malayan, the leader in non-life insurance.”
Php 100,000 Compulsory Third Party Liability
- - Cover against liability for death or bodily injury of third parties form motor vehicle accidents resulting from fault/negligence of the Assured while driving the insured motorcycle. (This is required by law when you register your motorcycle with the Land Transportation Office (LTO).
Php 40,000 Accidental Damage (Total Loss Only)
- - Indemnifies the Assured in case of total loss claim due to Accident.
Php 20,000 Auto Personal Accident
- - Protects the Assured against misfortunes of accidents by providing coverage against accidental death, dismemberment or disability.
Php 2, 000 Medical Reimbursements
- - Reimburses medical expenses incurred by the Assured as a result of accident.
Php 5,000 Burial Benefit Assistance
- - Provides financial assistance for burial expenses in the event of death due to accident.